Dr. Bosjolie is a leading surgical retina specialist and ophthalmologist who has practiced for over a decade. Beyond providing comprehensive ophthalmology services, she’s given numerous lectures on diabetic eye health, age-related macular degeneration, flashes, and floaters.
Dr. Bosjolie specializes in treating retinal disorders such as macular degeneration, diabetic and hypertension retinopathy, macular holes, macular puckers, retinal tears, and retinal detachments.
Indiana University School of Optometry, Lexington KY VAMC, Lexington, KY
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
Department of Medicine - Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY
Ophthalmology – Northwell Health Eye Institute, Great Neck, NY (formerly Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine)
Vitreoretinal Surgery – Bert M. Glaser National Retina Institute, Towson, MD
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retinal Specialists
- Connecticut Society of Eye Physicians
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- 2021 Top Doctor – Connecticut Magazine
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor – 2022
- 2022 Top Doctor – Connecticut Magazine